1.6
Additional Fees

I am retired from United States Postal Service and purchased the Premier Plan in dental coverage. I found an in Network provider 22 miles from my home but in another state. At first the coverage was good in network care, then I was recommended a treatment plan to begin repairing my large filling that had deteriorated from my service in the US ARMY with root canals and caps. Pre approval proved to be a challenge at first but the clinics insurance department worked with/through it. I had an upper partial denture that was anchored by my #11 which had a large filling that kept falling out.

Recommendation: root canal and Cap. Pre approval was applied for and the root canal was done with the assumption approval was coming. Well the provider went back and forth with United Concordia Customer (DIS) Service department. Then the providers office was absorbed by a firm that didn't deal with United Concordia due to their Customer Service.

I had a TEMPORARY FILLING that lasted 15 months, with NO service from a provider, until it fail out. I found an in NETWORK provider that came up with a treatment plan where I lose My #11 and fill the gaps in the upper mouth with a partial that is one that is not covered in plan BUT IS CHEAPER !!!!

GIVE ME SOMETHING , I now have a TOOTHACHE and a lose front tooth because of these delays.

Review about: United Concordia Dental Health Plan.

Preferred solution: Pay for what an in Network Provider recommends (it is less expensive ) and let Corinne go home..

I didn't like: Customer dis service staff, Repeated denials, Dental advisors opinions, Did not pay for a necessary procedure.

Comments