Additional Fees

Update by user Mar 27

United Concordia will only allow you to go to their approved list of dentists when overseas, so I did. They did not speak barely any English there, they damaged my tooth and when I went in second time to fix the pain from my tooth that the dentist damaged, he made it even worse.

Everyday my tooth hurts when there was no pain prior to going to this dentist. The front desk clerk told me don’t worry we will stay within your $1500 dollar limit for the year no problem and I get a bill for $500 and the dentist office saying United Concordia refused to pay. I call United Concordia and they say there’s nothing they can do.

So I’m overseas, paying United Concordia for dental insurance, go to their approved dentist, and get not only permanent tooth damage but am also billed $500 dollars for it. United Concordia and their approved dentist office here overseas that they supposively work with scammed me.

Original review posted by user Mar 27

I am overseas and went to one of the approved dentists on their list. The dental office were supposed to do fillings on my feet within the limit I had for the year through United Concordia.

Not only did their approves dentist do damage to one of my teeth that I will have to get fixed when I return to the states, the dentist office went over my insurance limit for year without my approval and United Concordia will do nothing about it nor pay for it. Horrible customer service and attitude to military families overseas.

Review about: United Concordia Dental Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments