United Concordia Dental - Used to be good, today is terrible. No crown coverage.
I was just denied crowns for 2 teeth that the tops are decayed away.Very little left.One has a crack.
My dentist had used solid metal crowns years ago for a couple other teeth, and that was covered then. But now they say unless the tooth CANNOT be restored by amalgam or composite filling no crown is allowed. Code Q5014. My dentist said this filling will not hold as it is too extensive and deep.
Temporary at best. It will fall out and there is no strength there at all. I can not believe that they denied this. Then I found this website and see I am not alone.
My employer is self insured and I wonder if this company was chosen because they fight you on paying everything of any significant value. Terrible what you have become today United Concordia. Shame on you for your dishonest practices. You have now fallen into the list of companies who take your money, increase premiums, and in return give you nothing.
Beware of this company.They used to be honest, but not today.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How they acted years past
What I disliked
- New rules
- Denied legitimate claims
- Dental advisors opinions
- Customer indifference
- Reason of review:
- Do not want to cover a valid claim
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- United Concordia Dental Claim
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "My mother lost ALL her hair and I bought the package but turned out she couldn't use the main product as she is 89 and health issues, HOWEVER, I was..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."