1.3

I was just denied crowns for 2 teeth that the tops are decayed away.Very little left.One has a crack.

My dentist had used solid metal crowns years ago for a couple other teeth, and that was covered then. But now they say unless the tooth CANNOT be restored by amalgam or composite filling no crown is allowed. Code Q5014. My dentist said this filling will not hold as it is too extensive and deep.

Temporary at best. It will fall out and there is no strength there at all. I can not believe that they denied this. Then I found this website and see I am not alone.

My employer is self insured and I wonder if this company was chosen because they fight you on paying everything of any significant value. Terrible what you have become today United Concordia. Shame on you for your dishonest practices. You have now fallen into the list of companies who take your money, increase premiums, and in return give you nothing.

Beware of this company.They used to be honest, but not today.

This reviewer shared experience about "do not want to cover a valid claim" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. greggy is overall dissatisfied with United Concordia Dental and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about united concordia dental dental insurance at United Concordia Dental was new rules, denied legitimate claims and dental advisors opinions , but reviewer liked how they acted years past. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Concordia Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare United Concordia Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Concordia Dental?

Comments