I was just denied crowns for 2 teeth that the tops are decayed away.Very little left.One has a crack.
My dentist had used solid metal crowns years ago for a couple other teeth, and that was covered then. But now they say unless the tooth CANNOT be restored by amalgam or composite filling no crown is allowed. Code Q5014. My dentist said this filling will not hold as it is too extensive and deep.
Temporary at best. It will fall out and there is no strength there at all. I can not believe that they denied this. Then I found this website and see I am not alone.
My employer is self insured and I wonder if this company was chosen because they fight you on paying everything of any significant value. Terrible what you have become today United Concordia. Shame on you for your dishonest practices. You have now fallen into the list of companies who take your money, increase premiums, and in return give you nothing.
Beware of this company.They used to be honest, but not today.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How they acted years past
What I disliked
- New rules
- Denied legitimate claims
- Dental advisors opinions
- Customer indifference
- Reason of review:
- Do not want to cover a valid claim
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- United Concordia Dental Claim
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "My mother lost ALL her hair and I bought the package but turned out she couldn't use the main product as she is 89 and health issues, HOWEVER, I was..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."