Escanaba, Michigan

This company collects your monthly bill but does not pay out when the time comes!United Crooks Dental Insurance Company would be a better name.

When I retired from my job I was under my wifes United Concordia Dental Plan Until I turned sixty five and went on Medicare.

During that time frame I had a front tooth break and crack upward. The only way to repair it properly was with a crown. United Concordia Deltal Company stalled sending a letter to my dentist refusing payment until after I was on Medicare stating I was not insured with their company.

When we proved to them I was covered during that time frame with their company they refused payment stating the dentist did not supply enough information and the tooth could have been filled therefore they would not pay. They did not even offer to pay part of the bill for a filling, just we will not pay!

Reading some of the other reviews I can see a pattern of non payment with this company.How many others going into their retirement are getting screwed over by this company?

This reviewer shared experience about "non payment after paying for insurance." and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1329. The author is overall dissatisfied with United Concordia Dental. The most disappointing about united concordia dental dental insurance from United Concordia Dental was denied legitimate claims and paying for insurance they will not deliver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Concordia Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare United Concordia Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Concordia Dental?

Comments

Anne67

I have uncovered a systematic denial of periodontal services and crowns.Please file a complaint with your state's Insurance Administration and also please send the information to the American Dental Association in Chicago.

I have already contacted them, will be sending them information I have uncovered and requesting an investigation begin by a national blast email to all dentists who have experienced systematic and baseless denials on legitimate claims of covered services.Thank you