2.2

UC claims on their website that work already in progress is covered, yet when I changed dental plans they are now refusing to cover the balance of my daughter's orthodontics.They claim that my plan has a 12-month waiting period.

Most dental plans do have a 12-month waiting period for new orthodontics, but if you advertise coverage for work-in-progress, you should honor it. My orthodontist said in all of the years they have been in business they have never seen any other company refuse to pay work in progress. I have filed three appeals, all denied. The last one ws supposed to be by an independent dentist not with UC, but I'm not sure he/she wasn't in their pocket as well.

In my opinion, this company is dishonest, verified by all of the negative comments here and on Facebook. UC is scamming a lot of people by taking their premiums yet not paying for dental work.

I just pray I don't need any major dental work before January when I will be switching to another dental carrier.Please, if you are considering UC or know someone who is, refer them to this site or Facebook and tell them to read all of the reviews of this horrible company!

This person wrote the review because of "failure to pay claims" of united concordia dental dental insurance from United Concordia Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants United Concordia Dental to "pay claim submitted".

The most disappointing in user's experience was denial of covered benefits and rudeness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Concordia Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Concordia Dental?

Comments